TheNonExec seminar featured in Business News
TheNonExec have been featured in Business News, Hampshire’s leading business monthly magazine. See page 21 featuring our forthcoming M&A Seminar.
We have had great uptake already for our invitation for the upcoming M&A Seminar With legal firm Steele Raymond on November 14th.
It’s not too late to book your place, Nick Davies, Commercial Partner, and Justin Levine from TheNonExec will be discussing how to sell your company including topics such as:
- Valuation (how to value your business)
- Sales process (understanding the detailed steps required)
- Preparing the business for sale
- Selecting and working with advisors
- Understanding the sale & purchase agreement (SPA)
- Exit structures (understanding how deals are typically structured) and
- Costs of selling (how much will it cost?)
The seminar is a rare opportunity to discuss with an M&A and legal specialist on the real issues that present themselves when selling a company.
The event is being held Wednesday 14th November from 18:30 at Steele Raymond, Richmond Point, 43 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, BH2 6LR.Business News, M&A Seminar, selling a company, Steele Raymond, TheNonExec