Exit Masterclass© – New from TheNonExec
We are delighted to unveil our new service – Exit Masterclass©. In our last news post, we looked at some of the implications of COVID-19 on M&A transactions in the planning stage with Steele Raymond LLP. In this article we anticipated that the current downturn will stretch to Q2 2020 and possibly into Q3 2020. Whilst the outlook for a recovery is difficult to forecast, we felt it likely that when it does return, there will be a strong up-take in buyer demand due to the large cash reserves within both PE and corporate buyers.
If the intention of a business owner is to sell in the next 2 – 3 years, we suggest that they get ready for renewed buyer demand. Business owners who are ready to go to market will be in pole position for seizing this opportunity – and will be well placed to achieve the best possible exit.
The lockdown is now into the 5th week, (at the date of publication 27 April 2020), and it is likely to continue for some weeks yet. This downtime can be put to good use. Primarily, if a company sale is on the cards, it needs to be ascertained when is the best time to go to market and what needs to happen to get market ready.
With this in mind, we have designed a one-to-one Masterclass so that business owners can explore the ultimate strategy for exit with M.D. Justin Levine. This Masterclass session is complimentary if booked during ‘lockdown’ and there is no obligation to engage once the session is complete.
The Masterclass session will allow you to learn and discuss:
- Key hygiene factors required for a successful company sale – why only 30% of UK companies typically achieve a successful sale
- The various different approaches to selling a company and the associated pros and cons
- The various support roles required to facilitate a successful deal
- Understand the difference between a strategic & financial investor and which might be a better fit for your company
- Valuation – understand the key drivers and build a value-profile for your business
- Understand potential market appetite for acquisitions
- Learn the typical costs involved in selling
During the confidential session, you will receive a personalised appraisal for your company; including value-profile, readiness to go-to-market together with a clear idea of roadmap, costs and requirements. This complementary insight is only available to company owners with revenues between £1M and £50M and will take place online using professional meeting software. A non-disclosure agreement will be issued prior to the meeting day that provides the necessary privacy on any data or information you provide to us.
The session includes:
- 45-minute Masterclass that takes place virtually, usually over Zoom
- Non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to assure confidentiality
- Prep form for you to complete to ensure you have the critical data ahead of the session
- Personalised PDF appraisal to capture key points discussed
This inter-active on-line session will enable you to learn how a ‘gold-standard’ sales process works in practice.
Ready to take the next step?
email email@example.com or call 01202 828266 to book your inter-active Exit Masterclass© now.Tags: business owners, Covid-19, exit, Exit Masterclass©, M&A, Masterclass, mergers and acquisitions