Upcoming M&A Seminar With Steele Raymond
I’ll be taking to the stage this November 14th with legal firm Steele Raymond in Bournemouth to discuss how to sell your company.
Alongside Nick Davies, Commercial Partner, we will be discussing topics such as:
- Valuation – how to value your business.
- Sales process – understanding the detailed steps required.
- Preparing the business for sale.
- Selecting and working with advisors.
- Understanding the Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA).
- Exit structures – understanding how deals are typically structured.
- Costs of selling – how much will it cost?
The seminar is a rare opportunity to discuss with an M&A and legal specialist on the real issues that present themselves when selling a company.
If you are thinking of selling or even buying a company, why not come along to the event?
The event is being held Wednesday 14th November from 18:30 at Steele Raymond, Richmond Point, 43 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, BH2 6LR.– how to value your business Sales process, – understanding the detailed steps required Preparing business for sale, 14 November 2018, Advisors, Bournemouth, Commercial Partner, Exit structures, how to sell your business, legal specialist, M&A, Nick Davies, Sale & Purchase Agreement, SPA, Steele Raymond, Valuation